RSVP is very proud to call itself a Cork company and represents that pride in its name.
The name Red Sandstone Varied Productions is based on several factors. We believe that all experiences in life should be remembered for the lessons learned, but we need to let go of anger, just as writing in the sand is blown away by the sun.
Let's write our positive actions in stone.
Memories comfort us in times of grief. Positive actions bring us joy.
Red is the colour associated with the Rebel County; Sandstone is the bedrock of Cork and Varied are the fruits of our creativity.
We strive for excellence in art, and therefore the end result is an artistic product to be proud of, but the product is not the paramount objective, the means by which we achieve our art is of equal importance. Art comes in at the heart.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP promotes the social benefits to be had from participation in the arts, and includes a wide range of amateur, semi-professional and community work in its professional remit; Exploring film and stage in their constantly creative drive towards excellence in art. Personal development, social cohesion and community empowerment are supported within the company's ideology and planning. RSVP love the traditional stage, but can create theatre anywhere, and have co-created many arts participatory projects in short film and theatre, site specific theatre projects, community arts projects, musical theatre, short films, music videos, and advertising shorts. Site specific, physical, interactive theatre is our area of special interest. Work has been performed in Scotland, Australia, Ireland, and Greece. RSVP has been creating theatre since 2006, and short film since 2010, focusing on new writing and/or experimental methodology, within a proven and reliable professional framework. You can rely on RSVP to get it done, with artistic integrity and financial viability.
We can create theatre anywhere. You give us the idea, the building, or the field and we do the research and creative planning. Together we can present your project, your festival, your community, or your business in a new and innovative way.
- The Easter Trail. Fota House and Gardens. Your family walk the route, discovering characters in The Wizard of the woods by Yvonne Coughlan.
- The Magic of Santa. A Victorian Christmas Carol. Fota House and Gardens. Your family walk the house, from room to room meeting characters adapted from the story of Scrooge, before a visit to Santa.
- Animated tours at Blackrock Castle Observatory; The Lady of the Castle takes the audience on a tour. Fáilte Ireland.
- Sir John Benson youth theatre project. Lifetime Lab. Cork City Council Heritage Funding.
- Contact Lifetime Lab Phone: 021 494 1500 |Fax: 021 494 1519 | E-mail: email@example.com
Events- Charity, Community, Corporate, Private- Tailored to your special requests.
*Our annual performance arts participation event for schoolchildren; McCarthy's Community Talent Competition.
*Garden of Imagination; our arts participation project for festivals. This facilitated performance space allows people of all ages to either show or perform their art, or remain part of the audience. Contact us to make it work for your festival.
KINSALE HALLOWEEN PARADE. Inset Kratos. Pic. John Allen.
Promotional films, music videos, short films and documentary films have been created in conjunction with associate companies; contact us and we will produce what and who you need, for your production.
See Film/ Music Video page for our work in casting and production of short films, art film and work with associate companies in promotional shorts, music videos and documentary.
1. Performance workshop; Improvisation and theatre
2. Connections; Make a film in 4 Days
3. Harmony; Song Creation Workshop_______________________________
1A Adults age 16+. 1B age 5-10. 1C. age 11-19 1D. Professional actors-Adult
- drama, voice, improvisation, performance, team building, social and communication skills.
4. Schools/Community Groups/Festivals
- specifically tailored for schools, as an innovative interactive teaching tool.
- 2 hour, half day, or full day for groups and festivals. Themed to your requirements.
- 1,2 & 3. Community workshops- All ages; adult and children
- team building and customer relations half days, full days, 2 hour rapid action pack, or weekends tailored for your company. Training in team building, social skills, communication skills, people management skills.